Kodi- apps movies won't play in crew/numbers5

My builds will not play any of the crew/numbers5 movies. It does allow me to watch sports in the crew and gives me many options for movies, but none of them will play. It goes through all the movie options then says no stream available. Any suggestions? Thank you.

1 Like

Would you please include more information. Do you have Realdebrid? Have you been able to play movies before? Are you using a build or Kodi with addons?

2 Likes

Yes I have real debrid and the crew and other builds worked great playing movies. This started about one month ago. I have reinstalled several Kodi and the builds several times and still no luck. I do not have vpn. Thanks

1 Like

First thing is to check if real debrid has expired. They don’t let you know. If it is current, try to reauthorize real debrid in The Crew.

2 Likes

My real debrid is paid to date and I have reauthorized it several times still with no luck. Like I said about a month ago everything has worked fine and I’ve been using it for several years now. It just does not want to play movies but does give me many many options for the movies but nothing seems to connect to play the movie. I hope that makes sense. Again I do get all sporting events through the crew, it’s just movies and TV shows that will not work

1 Like

Hi @Markheidt
Can I ask what device?
What build(s) are installed on your device?

1 Like

I have kodi installed directly to my Sony smart TV. The two apps I have are the crew, and numbers5.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks.
If I understand you correctly, you are not using any builds, but two Kodi add-ons?
When Kodi updated to v.19.3 some of the add-ons and builds weren’t optimized for the new version. However, I think the Crew is one that should be ok and working. As for Number5 add-on, it may not have been updated to function properly with Kodi v.19.3.
You can try to delete and uninstall that add-on and try playing something on it with real debrid and see if that helped. If that didn’t, but the Crew does, then Number5 add-on hasn’t been updated by the developer yet.

1 Like

Unfortunately neither one of those add-ons is working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Sure has me frustrated trying to figure out why all of a sudden it stopped working. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi @Markheidt
Your welcome; but let’s try to get you up and running if you are willing to keep at it. One quick question, what or how did you install Kodi onto your smart tv directly?

1 Like

@Markheidt

I’m getting all my links.

So I picked a new movie and received about 500 total links for it.

I think like 400 where paid. (Real debrid) only 2 didn’t play, just went to the next link and played fine.

Is this happening on every single link? And also all the rd links are different colors and say rd beside them.

Just to be clear you are positive your rd has sub time?

Another addon you can try is seren. (Seren is rd only)

2 Likes

I have gotten all the information from troypoint.com. I have walked through the steps of adding Cody and also adding different types of Kodi add-ons from this account. It is always worked and been very easy for me to follow along as they have pictures and also a video of the step by step process.

2 Likes

Yes I am giving numerous links to try but none of them will actively play. My real debrid account is paid for an active. What happens is when I click on the link it runs through all the options of the movie or TV show and then after the last one tells me there’s no streaming available. Sometimes there are over 50 options available but none of them seem to play. I use sarin in the past and will try that one but both the crew and the numbers add-ons won’t work. The crew does allow me to watch sporting events but nothing else which sort of has me confused

1 Like

@Markheidt

I would suggest adding seren, it’s in my kodi guide. Link that to real debrid and see if there is a difference.

I have just updated and used both without issue. If links don’t play in seren ether and you do have active subtime there is something els going on.

If it’s giving you rd links in seren and not playing to me that’s a sign you are out of time. But it could be something els.

2 Likes

Thank you much for your help I appreciate it. I will add the siren app and go back and make sure there’s no issues with real debrid again and see if we can get this to work. Thanks everyone for being so awesome

2 Likes

@Markheidt

Not a problem. Report back and let us know.

1 Like

I was able to get it to finally work! I reinstalled everything and then set up a new debrid account to get it to work. Thanks again everyone for sharing your wisdom. Time to watch some movies :slight_smile:

5 Likes