Kodi and the crew

Did you use a hotspot and still got the same issue?

The past few days, Crew and Seren load up fine, RD will list out 20+ links but every link will come back “No Stream Available” I did Authorize RD again and it still does the same thing?

Just did the hot spot and get the same message. I surrender.

Thanks to everyone for helping me try to figure this out.

I installed 19.4 EZZERMAN Plutonium Kodi 19 Matrix build on my laptop, after uninstalling 18.9 Leia last week & then installed The Crew add-on with no issues last Thursday night.

I’m glad to see this is working for people, but it sure doesn’t work for me. I have done everything I was told to do and done everything twice that was showed to me in videos and still no workie.

I appreciate all the help, I just wish it would have worked, in the mean time I have installed syncler and will probably stop messing with Kodi.

Thanks again to everyone.

Im beginning to think you dont have enough resources or space to run kodi. The max works great with kodi and so does older sticks with a very lote version.

1 Like

It’s not that I don’t believe you… But type the URL address in the source page and take a picture of it and post it here so I can see what you’re typing in.

Is this the message you are getting @Bill0838?

If so, you are STILL entering it wrong. Make sure it looks like this EXACTLY

2 Likes

Ist gen stick not capable of what you are trying to do

He says he has the same problem on a PC though.

Syncler and Stremio I think are great and actually prefer them to kodi. However with kodi you can get live programing and thats where tivimate comes in. Dont get me wrong, Kodi is great when setup but also comes with more issues, updates and data hog… pick out a few services and stream away :+1:

That’s the message I get and that is exactly the way I type the address in.

I’ll send you the pictures tomorrow.

A while back I factory reset my Firestick because of the massive amount of data Kodi consumed. When I reinstalled Kodi and attempted to add on Venom and The Oath, that was the message I got. I was still able to install The Crew. A couple of days later Troy came out stating The Oath and Venom were shut down. I sure hope that is not the case here.

It’s not. The crew still works and the repository is still up on github.

1 Like

Idk about all of you, but my Kodi app only takes up 535MB of storage space. That’s 147MB for the app and 388MB data. If you use builds that’s when things go significantly higher.

This is the way I typed it in aftr doing a reste of everything and then setting Kodi back up as per your video

1 Like

This is the result…again

Yup, you’re doing it wrong. It’s github not gethub

2 Likes