Kodi and Amazon Prime Video add-on

I’m a subscriber to Amazon Prime Video and I’m unable to find a proper way to install a Prime Video add-on on Kodi 19, can you help me please.
Lynx44

1 Like

I haven’t seen a KODI Addon for this but it’s in the Google Play Store

repository.xlordx-1.0.0.zip
Amazon Prime Instant Video in the Video add-ons of the repo.

I’m running Kodi 19 Diggz Build on my MacBook Pro, the Build includes paid add ons, among them Amazon Prime Video, also Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, all of them I’m subscribed to, and all of them are streaming flawlessly except Amazon Prime Video, which is not accepting my credentials for Prime Video, Apple Appstore does not have a Prime video app, this is why I posted my request for an Prime Video add-on, will appreciate any advise regarding this matter.

I gave you links to the add-on for Kodi. But I believe although you can use the prime add-on you will still need to do so with your vpn off.

2 Likes

On the Mac Kodi I couldn’t instal neither the Sandmann nor the xLordx although I tried a lot to do that these past two days, thank you for your suggestion

2 Likes

I missed that this was on a macbook. Sorry. I thought this was android. I’l go hunting.

1 Like

@miki Do you put “repository.xlordx-1.0.0.zip” in the downloader?

1 Like

I was able to install the Prime Video on Kodi 19 on my Macbook Pro, it took my credentials without a VPN but refused to play, with a VPN it showed an error from the start, and MBPro doesn’t have the downloader app that is available to the Android devices

1 Like

You enter it in kodi.

1 Like

I entered it in Kodi within Diggz build

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.