Kodi Addons not working

I have the crew, homelander, and seren add-ons. I have been using these for a few years now, with and without builds. I currently am using the Aspire build.
Yesterday, everything quit working. I could open the build and addons
, click on movies, but no loading. I re-authorised everything with real-debris. Did not help.
Any ideas?

1 Like

Hmmm, I have been using Crew and Homelander in a Build for many years. My first thought is that something may be broken in the Build that is preventing the Addons working but hard to say. I do know that both the Crew and Homelander are currently working. So you could try to reinstall the Build to see if that works. If Not and it was me I’d use another Build (I can recommend a Build Group I’ve been with for 5 years) OR just install the Addons without a Build

Appreciate the reply.
I have used many builds over the years. Now I am using a build and stand alone addons. Something yesterday made me think it was my streamer, so tomorrow I am getting a new Nvidia and will install everything fresh. Right now it is a puzzle. I have never had this happen. I will first try just the addons because that is easiest and quickest. Oh, and I checked to confirm that my real-debrid and vpn were still in force.

Check best buy for nvidia shield. They were on sale recently (not on amazon)

Crew is working for me. Don’t use the other two.

Did you make sure auto update was set? Maybe the addons are outdated.

I’ll let you know if I fix it.

I’m using FT4KMAX. I just installed the newest stable version of Kodi and it works very well. HOWEVER, Crew is not working properly. Sure it installs and plays links. But what is really messed up with it is category searching. For instance, searching Movies/Genre/Horror generates pages of links, but are wildly inconsistent and the majority of them are in red and are movies which have release dates months and even years in the future. There is no filter option to choose a range of dates, or even sort them (the ascending/descending option does nothing). I tried other Genres and they all produce the same useless results. This same fault was happening in an earlier 19.5 Matrix Kodi version, which was why I updated to the newest stable Nexus version. Searching for a specific movie will work, but without a reliable category option, Crew has now become almost worthless. Very sad and disappointing because Crew used to be my go-to addon.

Go into KODI settings, addons, addon settings . Then verify that it’s set to update "all add-ons ". I’ve had mine switch back to default settings several times. Not sure how it happened but it’s worth checking into. Eventually if the add-ons don’t update they won’t work. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

Did you check that your RD account has not expired? I know you said active but when does it expire?

Did you update or change kodi at all? Maybe a resynch of your addons with RD will fix the issue.

If you go to The Crew Settings and look at RD Providers tab, do you see a list? If so, are they clicked to the right?

I’m dont use these addons usually but i cant see one addon affecting another.

Do you use Account Manager? Its part of the build i use and it makes coordinating your Debrid/trakt accounts with your addons easy. Not sure how to set up on your own.

I have APK Cinema. Films+and Tea Tv with real debrid and trakt. I mainly use them I do have Kodi on my Walmart ONN system with crew and a debrid but every time I go on the Kodi it only puts one stream and it does not work. I haven’t had the time to work with it but I was going to add on Troy had mentioned I believe it is elementum add-on it is like the debrid but free. Even lately on my APKs I’ve been having a problem with streaming for a series called 90 Day fiance before the 90 days, and 90-day fiance it would go three four five days without any streams and then some will show up. Now that they show up their streams non-debrid that are streams I’ve never seen before I do use IPvanish but it makes me think that somebody out there is cracking down on some of these streams. I would just use some of these APKs for a while most movie streams are good. I have thought to update to the current recent Kodi. Maybe do a full restart and check for updates on your device. If it’s a fire stick make sure your VPN if you’re using one is up to date. I had to pay for Discovery plus channel with Amazon just to watch those shows I was mentioning I’ll probably cancel. Hope I’ve helped

I have it in Stremio 6 seasons, 18 episodes per, last was Oct1,2023

Can’t speak to Stremio but if you are going to use KODI you need to get Real Debrid. Cost is less than .10/day but without it I wouldn’t use KODI

I agree with @MarkxG . Real Debrid takes either Kodi or Stremio from average to superior IMHO, and for so cheap.

I too have a crew problem but mine is freezing after i choose an episode. Nothing comes up but a message in the upper left corner that says press exit to go back and an empty seach box. Have to unplug fire stick to star over.

It’s the same issue I had 2 weeks ago. I posted on this site.
I was a little inconsistent with my VPN. Ever since I ensured my VPN was active, the problem went away.

I am having the same issue with Crew & Scrubs v2. It cant find links and when it does they come up as Rabbitstream and never connect. I fear the days of free shows are over. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix. Thanks

Diggz has 2 builds that offer free streams. One requires a vpn the other doesn’t.

I can’t attest to how well they work because I use the RD build. For the price of RD its practically free if you want to ensure better quality and quantity.

If you know how to add a build to kodi the source to add is:

http://diggz1.me/diggzrepo

Otherwise search on TP for installing instructions.