Kodi Addons Not Showing on Home Screen Under Addons Section

I have installed/uninstalled/resinstalled Seren and The Loop addons on Kodi 20.2 several times. There were no error messages. The addons show every place they’re supposed to except on the home screen under addons. Any idea why and how to get them to show there?

did you add it to your favorites and then go to settings and addons then add app to addons or video

Where do I add them to favorites?

ps when in settings click interface then go to configure skinthen click on addon shortcuts and add the loop

go to addons then the loop click on the three lines on remote and box will open then click add to favs

I don’t find addon shortcuts under configure skin.

Still not showing on home screen under addons.

you wont until you add to favs first

I already added them. They’re still not showing on the home screen under addons. I’ve never added any other addon to favorites and they always show.

you have to add them to video section

There was no option but add to favorites.

I finally figured out how to do that but I’ve never had to add them there before. They’re always shown as soon as they were installed. Thank you.

glad we got there in the end :+1:

1 Like

Hi
Go to skin settings, video add ons short cuts, choose from the drop down menu were you want to put add on to sit. IE tv shows.movies ect. then click on a empty space or click a icon you dont use. this will bring a list of add ons on your device then just pick one.

Hope this helps

Jeff