Kodi 20 using trakt instead of real debrid

real debrid not working on kodi 20

1 Like

I am not sure what exactly you are asking. I just checked Real-Debrid on my streaming device and it is working perfectly. I am using Kodi 20.1. The title of your post refers to using Trakt to replace Real-Debrid, but your post says something different. Real-Debrid is working as of right now. Trakt is not going to pull links like Real-Debrid does. Trakt basically tracks everything you have watched, so you know what episodes you have watched and what movies you have watched. Trakt will show you where to watch certain shows and movies on apps like Vudu, Tubi, Pluto, etc. But it will not pull links to current shows and movies. If you are a Real-Debrid subscriber, check to make sure your account is still active. If it is still active, then re-authorize your addons. I don’t use Trakt, so I cannot really speak about it. Someone else will chime in with more info I am sure.

1 Like

These two are not even remotely close to the same thing. Please read Troy’s articles.

1 Like

Pls advise procedure to activate Rd on Kodi 20 with xenon. Missing a step in Rd activation procedure. In instructions. No place to enter code like in the past.

2 Likes

The code is given to you by the addon or build. You need to look in tools or settings and go to the URL Resolver. Scroll until you find Real-Debrid. Click on Authorize. A code will appear in a seperate pop-up box. This code must be entered into your Real-Debrid account page. So you will need to be logged in to your RD account on a seperate device like a computer. Once you are logged in, you change the address of the RD site by adding " /device" to the address. Another window opens on your computer or phone or ipad, and you enter the code given to you by the build or addon and hit enter on the computer or whatever you are using to access the RD website. This pairs your RD account with your build or Addon. Some builds have a single RD code for the entire build and some you have to authorize each addon separately. Please read the articles posted in the thread by AMD237.

2 Likes

Couldn’t find the urlresolver location. Understand code, etc

System > ResovleURL > Then find the Real debrid section (There are other debrid sevices). Choose Reathorize my account. Then when then the code comes up take your phone and Google “Real debrid Device Authorization”. Make sure you are logged into your account and type the code into the box on your phone. Then on your device (box/firestick etc) you will see that RD is now authorized

2 Likes