Kodi 20 suxVersion 20 sux big time

So after trying to use v20 I get messages telling me something is not working and I have to move a folder I have no idea where it is to some location I equally have no idea where it is either. I tried to revert back to v19 but nothing will load.
Suggestions. cures, handguns so I can shoot this thing?
Any and all help simplified for a novice’s novice would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking I do not want anything to do with v20 ever again.

You should read some guides.

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

That would be great but I have no idea how to phrase the search. Everything I try says no results could you place a link here? Thank you

Uninstall Kodi in settings/ manage applications/ kodi uninstall. Then download the 19.5v from troys website in downloader.

Thanks a lot but it looks like I wasted everyone’s time with this. I am running windows and you guys are running androids. I really appreciate the help though.

1 Like

That’s a pretty important piece of information to omit, especially when starting a thread that Kodi 20 sucks.

3 Likes

https://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/windows/win64/kodi-19.5-Matrix-x64.exe

https://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/windows/win32/kodi-19.4-Matrix-x86.exe

I realize that and I apologized for it. You however, could only find the time to criticize me. Thanks for your effort as well!

2 Likes

When did I criticize you? I have one post in this thread, and it is a simple statement. If you are going to start threads with misinformation like “Kodi 20 sucks big time”, you better give us enough valid facts and research as to why.

The description you provided us doesn’t prove your “theory” as to why Kodi 20 sucks or provide enough information for us to help troubleshoot. Also, forgetting to mention this is the Windows version makes a big difference.

Atta boy 1stSgt. You go sir…Semper Fi