Kodi 20 RC 2 Released Today

The Kodi devs are inching closer to a stable release of Kodi 20!

They released RC 2 today and here’s how to install it with the TROYPOINT Toolbox.

7 Likes

Will I lose my 19.4 If I gives this a test run?

2 Likes

I did… It runs and takes over 19.4

2 Likes

Thanks,for this.I won’t bother it for now.

Are there even any Addons for 20 yet? I usually wait for a Stable point release and for the Dev’s to optimize their addons/create new ones for a major release

5 Likes

Xenon Nexus 20 9.4.1

Agree with this. I wouldn’t change Kodi versions until that version is the stable release and developers have had time to make sure the add-ons work as well as they do with 19.4. It takes time, but it’s cool to know that it is in the works.

1 Like

I am using TPs 19.4 Fork w/ Xenon Matrix 19.4 v9.4.1 while checking out Kodi Nexus 20 RC 2.

2 Likes

Just saw that Diggz Xenon Nexus 20 v9.5 for Kodi Nexus 20 is out. Dnldg now will comment on its performance in a couple days!

Dont expect perfection. The best choice would be to wait for a stable copy and more updated addons. But dont hurt to try.

1 Like

Unfortunately Diggz nolonger has Matrix build for Kodi Matrix 19. They only have Nexus 20 build now. I know that Kodi Nexus 20 is not stable! Go figure. Luckily I have Diggz Matrix 19 on my TP 19.4 Fork ;0). I am trying to see if Diggz Nexus 20 Build works w/Kodi 19.4 on my Surface Pro.

I downloaded diggs zenon at first with 20, but it kept crashing. So, I switched to the Crewnique build and am watching the NFL team I follow as I write this reply, and it hasn’t crashed since I downloaded it :grinning::ok_hand::+1:. Would definitely suggest trying it.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.