Kodi 19.4 Not Working

Is Kodi 19.4 working for anyone? I previously ran Kodi 19.1 on FireCube with Nord VPN. Recently I started having some issues. I had to clear cache, force stop and relaunch Kodi each time I watched a TV show. I finally upgraded to 19.4, the latest version of Kodi and updated my addons (Oath & Crew) now everything is worse.

1. Both addons return mostly Paid sources (RD), which I’d never seen this before. I even went into settings to make sure Oath excluded those sources and they still show up.

2. When I choose a source it says Oath is Resolving and it will do so for every source on the list, an excruciatingly slow process.

3. After the long wait I either get “No Streams” or “One or more items failed to play” error.

None of the workarounds I used to do (clearing cache & providers, restarting Kodi) will work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

@CatBlue

Because most free streams are gone or go very easily. Most wony even scrap for free libks anymore.

You should get real debrid. They would solve all of this.

2 Likes

The crew and oath working fine foe me.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.