Kodi 19.4 / Diggz Xenon crashing

Thank you so much, to all of you that took the time to answer my questions. As a beginner I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. You must get very tired of all of the common, simple questions. But, I want you to know how much I appreciate all that you do. THANK YOU

2 Likes

Does the Skeleton Crew build have Fights on Demand app from KodiVerse repo ?

That would be a question for @Jayhawks659 , he can tell you.

1 Like

No, but the build is not locked. You can customize it however you wish if you want to add it.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll probably have to start looking for another build because Diggz has just retired and removed his builds from the wizard

Diggz is currently retired and has pulled all of his builds off of his Webpage also. He has stated
that he needs some time off. not sure if he will be back.

1 Like

Ive started using mifits. Works for me with football

Jayhawks659
Iā€™m trying to install Skeleton Crew per your suggestion. Following the installation instructions on Troypoint, Iā€™m supposed to install it on Kodi Matrix. ā€œInstall Skeleton Crew Kodi Build on Firestick/Android (Kodi 19 Matrix)ā€

When I go to Troyā€™s rapid app installer, I cannot find a Kodi Matrix. I see other options, but not Matrix.

I read through the Installation Instructions on Troypoint and when it comes to the BUILDS I find that the instructions say to use 19.3, but I find that there Is another option of 19.4.
Which should I use?

One more question. Can I add ā€œHomelanderā€ to this build? or should I do that maybe on a Fork?

Homelander is already on it. Kodi Matrix is 19.4 but it doesnā€™t matter if you install it on 19.3 or 19.4 as both will work. And you can always download Kodi from the official website using a browser or even your devices app store.

Mad titan addon has NFL

Thank you AGAIN. Skeleton Crew is a SWEET build.

2 Likes

I like Diggz Xenon build, but I had to uninstall and reinstall 2 times already.
It appears to work great then later when I go back on, the build is no longer there. It reverts back to the default blue screen.
Has this happened to you?

Iā€™m using an Amazon Cube.

I have this installed. It opens and i can search movies and tv shows. When i select a show or movie to watch the program freezes and closes. I a using Kodi 20.2. I am also using VANISH VPN. Do i need to use Surfshark? or will Vanish VPN work with this build? Thank you

Have you tried Kodi 2.3
And ipvanish should work fine.