KM2 Plus Sound Issue

Even after a master reset, I didn’t pair it and the tv volume was up at 100% and you could only hear it standing next to it. It was returned and a Shield Pro purchased

Not the sound on the tv. The volume on the box drips low. So if you have your remote paired to your tv and adjust the volume this will o ly raise the tv volume and not the box volume. You have to disconnect the box remote from your tv by disabling HDMI CEC to work around this issue. Anyway, enjoy your new shield :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

Ok I just re-read your response. Sounds like you got stuck with a bum box . Ive bought dozens of km2 boxes and haven’t had that problem . S**t happens I guess :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

I was setting this KM2 Plus up for a friend. I love our KM2 and never have had an issue with it. I tried every combination to get that box going and could not. I was bummed because it’s the box I suggested for the price. I know things aren’t perfect but it did make me sad. Lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.