Just a poll how many problems are due to user error your thoughts

interested in your views

I would say a good 80%

4 Likes

may be unpopular but true dont blame the tools

1 Like

I would say close to 90% sorry to say. The general public does not pay attention as much as they should. They seem to want someone else to solve their problems for them. I don’t want to offend anyone, but that is how I see it. I have been streaming for over 9 years and when I have a problem, I research it and solve it myself.

5 Likes

agree it may make me unpopular but its true

It depends on what the problem is? You just can’t dump it all on the user. Firestick, Kodi, Repos down, Real Debrid down. Alot to consider.

1 Like

not at all i didnt say it was all user problems some are out of there control but majority are not

I totally agree, but did you notice? The only device you named is the Firestick and the rest are apps. A lot of issues can be resolved, for a device, by research, and understanding it’s limits, before buying, the same goes for a persons own limits. Understanding what you can and can’t do and finding a device that fits your wants,needs and abilities is key to success imho. But that is where a wonderful resource like the Insider, that Troy provides, can be worth it’s weight in gold.

4 Likes

I find its usually the “I D Ten T” error. :slight_smile:

3 Likes