ITV channels access

does anyone know how i can access the itv channels from usa on my firestick

1 Like

Welcome. A quick search from the top brought this up. Hopefully it’s a start and I’m not sure if you mean ITV or IPTV. Do some poking around using the search at the top. You may find what you’re looking for. Enjoy your stay!
https://troypoint.com/?s=ITV+channels

1 Like

Are you a U.K. resident like me and want to watch ITV on visits to the US? If so I assume you are currently using the ITV Hub app on your Stick. You can use this in the US if you have a VPN and point it at a U.K. server. The U.K. tv apps are getting better all the time at detecting attempts to evade their geoblocking so you may have to try several VPNs.
If you are a US resident and want to watch U.K. tv channels there are a number of options which I can help you with if you want. There are better ways than using an IPTV service.

1 Like

sorry, i was so vague. I live in the U.S. but like many shows on ITV. what are my best options to watch here.

1 Like

Ok thanks for clarification. You can use a free IPTV app like LiveNetTv which you can find on them Unlinked app. If you haven’t got this download it from Troypoint’s rapid app installer, open it and use code 12341234 to bring up the App library. Scrolling right will bring you to the LiveNetTv app
The problem with this and other similar IPTV services is that you are watching 5 to 8 hours behind (depending where you live) which may be inconvenient. In this case you can use TiviMate with a paid IPTV service. This allows you to record programmes. Look at Troypoint.com for a tutorial on this.
I prefer to log into the free official apps for ITV (ITV Hub), BBC (BBCiPlayer), Channel 4 (All4), Channel 5 (My5), and UKTV Play because as well as streaming live they all have huge libraries for catch up and even older programmes. They also have powerful servers with no buffering. Unfortunately these apps are not on the Amazon US Firestick app library so you have to change your Amazon country to find them - maybe a step further than you want to take.

thanks, i will try this and let you know how it works out. much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.