Isp permission to use streaming app

Want to stream a popular news provider, and the provider has a streaming app. Problem is, to use the app I am required to have the permission of my isp, and the isp won’t give me the permission. Is there a work around for this?

Sounds like you need to log in with your TV provider ie Hulu, Spectrum, ATT etc

Thanks for comment Streaming 429. The foxy people that provide the streaming app, said log in to your isp after the app is installed… So I did that, and as soon as I did, the finny isp said sorry dude, but we won’t give you permission to use that app on our internet. I was hoping that there is a way to circumvent that.

I’ve never heard of nor have I seen that. I used to have to log in to my tv provider for apps like CNN, Fox News, ESPN, Fox Sports etc

@kingandjeri50

Your internet service provider is telling you they won’t allow you to use that streaming app from your provider?

Sounds to me they restricted access. Get a VPN and retry.

1 Like

I Believe a good VPN (virtual private network) would take care of your problem. Your ISP (Internet service provider) will have no idea that you’re using the app that they won’t allow on their service. I personally use IPvanish vpn. A good VPN will encrypt your information and obscure your actual IP address giving you a new and different untraceable IP address.

I would guess a VPN is the answer

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.