Is the Syncler app working properly

I’ve used Syncler for over a year. I started to not get any sources loading so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. When I tried to log in it stated my account was expired. I clicked on the link for support and have not gotten a reply. I tried to log into my account and it made me change my password and after that it stated it was invalid. Is Syncler down or has anyone else experienced any issues with them?

1 Like

@tbeets311

Its working just fine, first thing you should is check your real debrid and syncler plus expire dates. Then re authorize your real debrid.

If you have s+ it goes to the exaxt date before you can renew so check it all and re authorize your account try again.

2 Likes

Syncler+ and RD pd subscriber. Using Firestick 4k. Followed Troy’s instructions for PAID with Express to a “T” and am having ALL kinds of issues. One thing I found, despite still having problems is once downloaded, permission on app needs to be changed from deny to allow. Did that. My premium key is accepted. My RD is up to date. When I try to click on “Install Express” it gives me this message, “Failed to retrieve device code. Ensure the service and your device are online and try again.” Other things I’ve tried:

1. Clear cache
  2. Clear cookies
  3. Install from Official Repository(will work but says download failed)
  4. Install from My Repository(will work but says download failed)
  5. Completely uninstall and re-download from the beginning.

There are moments were it will let me past the intial error and follow the further steps of going to syncler+.net/install and enter the code. Click next and then done. It installs the package fine and then I try to get links to a show or movie and gives me the error, “Syncler package(s) not installed.” At that point I’m going round and round in circles with little to no results.

1 Like

@davelee7677

Sounds like you are not actually putting in the right code for syncler express, you also need s+ for that. It works just fine, one wrong letter or number… it fails you should use your phone too

1 Like

I appreciate you being so quick to respond. I have been doing this for a long time and understand how sensitive these things can be. As indicated in my original post, I AM paying for Syncler +, Syncler Plus, or S+. I have the key they sent me. I enter it and it shows I’m up to date for a year. I have verified and made sure, after entering the code each time that it is entered correctly. Any other thoughts besides the standard response is appreciated. Anyone else ever experience this cyclical nightmare? Cyberflix seems to be more stable but even with RD don’t seem to get enough links.:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

@davelee7677

Its not a standard responce… typically this only happens when you enter in a wrong key. What device are you using? Make sure you have space when installing express use the browser on your phone input code then hit done. Use the provision app for the rest.

Its hard to tell, i have done this without issue for a long time.

1 Like

Sorry, I just see it so frequently, it seems to be, but all good. I may have gotten to ghe bottom of my problem. I’m getting scammed with my syncler+ key. The site I bought it from was some buypremiumkey.com but ehen I try to contact them for support, it gives me an email for premiumkeystore.com and I keep getting passed around and nobody is willing to directly respond or address issues. So I’m gonna start there and see if it clears things up. In other words, I may not have purchased a legitimate key for syncler plus. I’m using a firestick 4k. I definitely am doing that step on my phone. So once I enter the “temp key” for the syncler+.net/install Thats when I jump over to the app and use the “provision” part? That is something I hadn’t tried in that order. I’ll give that a try. Appreciatw the thought and help. I’l confirm if it worked or not.

1 Like

@davelee7677

If they gave you a bad key it wouldn’t activate in s+. Once you install express then you use the provision app.

2 Likes

I certainly understand a completely bad code would do this but at the same time, when I email the company I went through to get the key in the first place and another company starts responding to that companies email, somethings fishy but thats off topic. My thought was, there are ways to buy keys that will work for a time and then no longer work because they were not legitimate keys from the company purchased from so I thought that could be a concern. But ahain, off topic.

Thanks for the help. My concern was with them not responding. I’ve used every version of what the key could be to no avail.

1 Like

@tbeets311

Sounds like you need to buy a new key. Yours expired. Your syncler wont expire unless the key is up.

Thanks for being a patron!

I been using this service to purchase within 10 seconds I kid you not I get my key and NP forget the others below is the best and the official site for Syncler also

premiumkey.co

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I realize it’s been a while, I’m not getting any sources. I stopped getting them and still had 5 months left of service. I purchased a new key, uninstalled, reinstalled, added real-debrid, and Squizzle and it fails to load sources. I even tried other providers. Any ideas? Thanks