Is teatv still working?

So i received a message to update teatv and wouldn’t let me, so i uninstalled app and now can’t seem to reinstall it ? Has it been taken down.? Thanks in advance

I don’t use TeaTV, but I do have the app on my Shield. I just updated it through the actual app and seems just fine. What was yours saying that led you to believe it wouldn’t let you update it?

Be careful you have the “official” version. There are all sorts of fake ones. They can be contacted on twitter or reddit. Here is the official site. Try deleting the copy you have and start over from the official site. sub domains are listed at the bottom of the site page, if you need one.
https://www.teatv.net/

I clicked on upgrade and nothing would happen every time I exit a stream message keeps popping up as well as when i first enter teatv

1 Like

I installed the app from the official link I posted. It installed on the Max, then I opened it and had to install Tplayer, then it worked perfectly. Added a live tv playlist Samsung+ and it loaded perfectly as well.

Thank you i installed using what you listed. Works great

I am glad I could help and it worked. I might suggest a better app, well in my opinion better, and that is Stremio.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.