Is anyone else having BeeTv issues?

Hello, is anyone having problems with BeeTv. Everytime i go to watch something i get kicked out. I have uninstalled and re-installed like 3 times. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Welcome to the form. Delete cash and Data for app and check if the files are stored anywhere else like file explorer or other files share apps then delete and reinstall it allow apps permission hopefully that helps you let us know :v::grin:

Thank you for the steps to follow. Unfortunately im still have the same problem with my firestick.

1 Like

You say “same” problem with your firestick? So are you having this problem on another device as well? It always helps if we know the device, app, OS and app version. Then we can do some research. I’m going to download and install BeeTV on my Max to test it out for you. I’ll try a “mod” and the “official” App. 3.1.9
Ok so I installed both BeeTV ad free and official and went into settings and set it up to use external player, in this case MX Player Pro, and tried 3 movies. All work perfectly.

1 Like

I did the same thing on my shield and my ut8 and all worked fine

1 Like

Where are you getting the app from?and try loading a different app like teatv or filmsplus and see if the same thing happens are all your other apps working?

Check your storage space and do maintenance on your device. Im going to say at this point something is conflicting with it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. If you don’t mind, how would I perform maintenance on my firestick? And would you have the link to teatv or filmplus. Thank you.

All that can be searched for in here. Its all available.

Yes. i was having the same issues and resolved it. luckily beetv got on my nerves so much that when I found the solution I created an account for this to share it with you. after deleting and reinstalling the app several times, I thought to myself, the app only stopped working after I updated it. So what I did was deleted it again and reinstalled the previous version. After doing research the new version of beetv is 3.1.8, so I downloaded 3.1.7 again and I am back in business. Try that and let me know if it works.

1 Like

Same here when I updated…how do I get the old version back?

1 Like

Thank you for the information. How do I get the previous version? Thanks

this is my first time on here. I am not sure if i can put links in this thread. is there a way to direct message for that info?

I was able to re-install the previous version and that seemed to do the trick. I would like to thank everyone for their help!

2 Likes

glad that we could help. enjoy!!!