IPvanish shuts down on Syncler+

I use IPvanish and have never had a problem with it shutting down on any other apk. I decided to subscribe to Syncler+ since I also use real-debrid. My VPN shuts down every time I launch Syncler+. I have tried every configuration and protocol with no success. VPN works great on anything else. Any ideas?

1 Like

Personally I dont believe its your vpn shutting down syncler…possible but I think most likely is play protect or another system determining syncler as a bad app.

3 Likes

Syncler is not shutting down, it continues to run fine. My VPN is shutting down. Wondering if I really don’t need a VPN with Syncler since real-debrid is required with Syncler and my VPN remains active with real-debrid while I’m on Syncler. IDK

@Duke30

Im confused… if your vpn is shutting down when using syncler how is it active when using syncler with realdebrid? That doesnt make sense as realdebrid is intergrated into your syncler account.

4 Likes

I know where your coming from. But when I check on real-debrid. My IP address is whitelisted showing my VPN is active on my RD account.

@Duke30

Thats not whats happening, the vpn you use is whitelisted in the real debrid combatablity. When your vpn shuts down when you open up syncler your real ip would be exposed.

Just a heads up any real debrid links are https encrypted.

Im not sure why your vpn is shutting off… i havent had ipvanish in some time, when i did that was never an issue.

1 Like

Well hopefully I eventually figure it out soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Try doing what tx ron said and make sure Play protect is off. I also have syncler+and ip vanish and rd having no prob

1 Like

I’m pretty new to all of this. Where would I find play protect? Thanks!

1 Like

I could not locate play protect anywhere on my fire stick 2nd. Generation. I’m at a loss.

Firestick is Amazon and uses the appstore. Android is Google and uses the playstore. So no google play on FireTV OS.

1 Like

I downloaded the VPN beta version and haven’t had a problem with it shutting down. Thanks to all!

3 Likes

I am having a problem connecting my RD account to my Syncler provision packages, I also have IPVanish.

1 Like

Did you attempt to connect with your it with your VPN off?

I had the same issue. I also found this to be the case using Kodi, so I switched to Surfshark and have had zero issues. Personally, I think Surfshark is the best VPN out there, so I highly recommend it.