IPTV with most devices

Are there any good IPTV services that support 6 or more devices simutaneously?

Most I know support 5 connections. But many you can get say two 3 connection subs. You just need to talk to them and see what they can do for you.
BTW we can’t name IPTV suppliers by name in open forum so ppl will have to PM you any suggestions.

4 Likes

Like @Miki said it depends on the service and their options as far as the amount of connections. Just don’t mention any names here please

3 Likes

Any of the ones that I have ever heard of or dealt with will likely offer you (2) Three Connection subs for that scenario (like @miki mentioned). Still cheaper than cable. As the gang mentioned, no names of any services in here please.

3 Likes

Why not just get multiple accounts?

3 Likes

Also, as a reminder, it is SIMULTANEOUS connections. So, you would have to run 6 connections at the same time to use all 6 up. You can put a 1 connection service on 100 TVs, as long as you only play 1 at a time, that is within the allowable use of the one connection service you are paying for. Must be used in the same household, though.

2 Likes

How many TVs are going to be use simultaneously?

If I was going to get 6 connections, I’d subscribe to two or three different services and add the two or three playlists to each device.

Using Tivimate you can put any channel in your All Favorites from all of your services and have ONE master playlist.

1 Like

Because it is easier to deal with one account.

2 Likes

I have 10 TVs in one room, so yes, I would need them simultaneously.

1 Like

One account may be easier but the most connections I’ve seen are 5. So 2 subs may be the only option.

I would still ask about 1 sub with 6 connections. I have never seen it advertised, but maybe they can make you a special deal.

1 Like

or setup a server, get one stream and restream it to as many tv’s you want.

2 Likes

How do you do that? :thinking::thinking:

For 10 tv’s in 1 room ask for the NASA pckg… lol

1 Like

Maybe he owns a sports bar? lol I feel guilty for having 2 tvs, 2 tablets, a computer and all of our phones in the living room at once. :grimacing:

1 Like

You can put 9 screens on one TV using Tivimate.

1 Like

TXRon,
I’m with AJS1, any chance for a tutorial on setting up a server? (For me I’d prefer a Linux based solution.)

2 Likes

Don’t know if a powered hub would be an option for you you can split your connections one to eight ways

1 Like

Yeah I have 4 connection but what I found out that I did not know if you are recording and watching it counts has 2 connection

1 Like