IPTV Smarters URL

I have a new URL for my service but I don’t have the option to Edit User. So how do I change the URL in IPTV Smarters? I’m using a FireStick. You use to be able to hold down on the user and would have the option to edit but now the only options are Delete and Login.

Hey Hood & welcome…

If you had Tivimate you could change it without losing your prefs

But i believe Smarters doesnt have a parameters command
So you’ll just delete, then re-enter your info wth new url…

hth…

how to do this in tivmate? whenever i go into settings i can delete it and input the new info but it never saves. yes i have the paid official version.

Sup Dog…

If u still wanted to use Smarters, you can maybe go to manage apps & delete the data & cache in Smarters & start over…

To change just url in Tivimate…
Go to…
Settings…
Playlist…
Clik on playlist you want to change…
Down to x codes parameters…
There u can change your server address…

hth…

1 Like

I have TiViMate premium and pretty much know how to get at things but your directions fail for me.
I go to playlists and then click on a playlist, it now opens to that playlist options page, now this is where your directions are lacking for me as there aren’t any x codes parameters. For me it’s only when I click “add playlist” that an “Xtream Codes” option shows.

Hey Mik…

If u used a m3u you probly wont have the x codes parameters or maybe its another gen thing?

Ya I’m wondering as I love to learn as much as possible about options in TiViMate, so you could be right, all my entries are m3u or m3u8 so perhaps only playlists added with Xtream codes will show those options when clicking on it. Makes sense tx.

1 Like

Agree… so that answers that questn as well
Cuz mine are all x codes…
So we both learned… lol

Tx sketch, this makes a good start to my day. Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.