IPTV Smarters no longer working?

What PF explained about the resellers, an iptv player & having a verified, free playlist that lets you troubleshoot any problems with your player/iptv service, is spot on info. Here’s a good m3u8 to keep on your player for testing… https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.m3u8 :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

IPTV smarters is down. The actual app servers are down. It’s nothing to do with anyone’s IPTV package. I’m running IPTV smarter pro premium and it is been down a few days.

Not necessarily everything, live channels have been kind of working. SD only had and 4k have been stuttering terribly. Movies some did work, series nothing at all. Everything playback error.

This has been for days now and it got steadily worse. Today nothing has worked for me.

I use Xtream player as back up. Everything is perfect. I’ve spoke to loads of people and everyone has the same issue in my area (Spain and in UK)

Check on here

IPTV-SMARTERS PLAYER Down? IPTV-SMARTERS PLAYER status and issues - SaaSHub

Always gives perfect reports on iptvsmarters.

Just use another player for now. Again it’s not anyone IPTV providers. Its smarters servers.

Hope this helps. (I also went through my provider and had them do loads of tests before I realised , even they didn’t know what was up)

2 Likes

I’m sorry that many people are having issues with it. Seems strange that the IPTV player would be the issue. I just loaded that legal playlist and all the channels work perfectly. I hope they fix the issue for you quickly!

The player has servers which it uses to keep the app running. Just like every player / app. Were I am IPTV and free m3u list don’t work, at the moment.

But it will be back up and running.

There are tons of good players. Lazy deluxe, tivimate, Xtream. They are all fine.

I’m surprised your player is working, as so many others having the same issue. That’s with or with out paid IPTV.

But it’s normal when servers go down that some can still use app and others can’t.

I wasnt arguing that it wasnt working. Normally the actual player app is the most stable thing and the service is in and out…just saying it is odd. I dont use Smarters, but wanted try it and tell you that for whatever reason, the legal playlist works for me.

Were are you from. Just wondering if it’s a problem in different countries. Although its not made a difference using a Vpn for me

In US…Northeast Ohio

Ahh ok, not sure we’re OP is from. But I’ll be on European servers.

So could well be US servers are running the app completely fine. Unfortunately the site I dropped link to above doesn’t have location breakdown.
Only if it’s down or not.

Be nice to know we’re others are from. I hope it sorts itself out soon any becuase my wife has to return to work in the UK…she can just about use smarters app, trying to show her how to use anything else is gonna be a nightmare :rofl:

I’m on the West coast of US and Smarters is working perfect it’s not the app.

Lol where I’m at too!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

IPTV smarters app is just a player… It doesn’t or shouldn’t connect to servers. The only thing that connects is your playlist, if thats down then the app wont work. Unless the app has been pulled. It still works for others.

Tivimate is your best option.

2 Likes

Appears the app is working fine for everyone in US. But still playing up for me and many many more. Not sure about OP.

Considering my playlist works perfect in tivimate, Xtream player, and lazy deluxe.

It even states it’s down on the web page I posted. And it’s always been spot on for information. But it’s problem for me in Europe. (Spain) and my friends have issues in UK. Definitely nothing to do with IPTV playlist as it works in every single app.

This evening all hd and 4k live channels have all been playing perfect, but vods is still having errors. But only smarters. Not any other player at all.