Iptv services vs buffering

Hey all. After reading a few of the previous topics concerning iptv services(Ex:Question about buffering on IPTV service, etc.). I have a question to ask. Is there a iptv service that supports real debrid? Seems that if there is, that would be a good solution to buffering that im sure we all deal with while on our services. Any answers? Thank you for answering!

None that I am aware of. Besides, most IPTV is for live tv and RD is for movies and vod tv. Choose your IPTV for their quantity and quality of live and use an app like Syncler+ for vod movies and tv shows.

4 Likes

A reputable IPTV provider will offer reliable channels with HD/4K. No need for RD. Buffering or other issues are more likely to be an issue with “free” IPTV’s

I have found there are 2 areas that effect any buffering issues with iptv.
The first deals with the service itself. 1) Does the service have it’s own servers and are they maintained and upgraded as customer usage increases? 2) Does the service utilize direct streaming sources by itself or share access with other services? A good service will invest in their own servers and direct streaming sources to allow for plenty of bandwidth for customers.
The second area is on your end with your streaming device, internet, and vpn service. Streaming performance will only be as good as your weakest link between all three of these. Your device, internet and vpn should be giving you at least 45-50 mbs plus download and 14-18 mbs plus upload speeds. These speeds can be measured off the Analiti app available for download off the Troypoint App Store. Second, it is always preferable to have a direct LAN cable internet connection over wi-fi to your streaming device for maximum speeds and strongest signal. Lastly, the vpn service location should be the closest geographic locality with the fastest download/upload speeds. Occasionally, your internet service provider may have unexpected drops in speed in your area to the point where you will get buffering. Hopefully, those occasions are rare.
Hope this helps.

3 Likes

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.