IPTV Players or service signal in buffering

Give me a brief description of TiviMate (premium). Is it like an IPTV service? Video player? Real Debrid with solid links (PS, I’ve never had to use RD due to solid links already in Streamio). ~ how much is premium?

TXRon can answer as he sees fit…but the vast majority of people on this forum have given :+1: :+1: for the value & quality of the Tivimate Player Premium…Troy has an excellent tutorial explaining it.

1 Like

TiViMate is an IPTV player. You add your Playlists and EPGs to watch live TV. RD is for VOD, so it doesn’t have anything to do with live tv.

^^^^ What they said :joy: :roll_eyes: :+1:… sorry im late to the coffee :face_holding_back_tears:

:sunny: :coffee: :yawning_face:
c’mon TX Up an at em. Your fans await.

1 Like

Thanks for the insights Miki, Tejas, and guys. I guess TiviMate doesn’t have anything to do with a paid IPTV sub.(?) Have some more avenues to explore with this “hobby” I guess…

TiViMate has everything to do with IPTV, paid or free. It is a player where you ad your IPTV subs and free playlists. Playlists on the left. Mine are all free sources but any subscription you add will have a playlist and it will also be displayed on the left, EPG shows on the right.

2 Likes

Tivimate is the single most important streaming app evah. Not even close🥇

1 Like

@carlbs

You should read all the guides troy has on iptv and players. Lots of info posted above, also when you sign up there is a tutorial video you get with info.

On troypoint.com search iptv and you will get lots of info. Research everything.

Tivimate is your best player, but there is others. You should go look into how to use codes and playlists.

3 Likes

Troypoint needs a beginners guide to streaming…Streaming 101🛠️

1 Like

@TXRon

To be fair, he has covered everything in separate guides.

What is iptv
What is a player
Which player is the best
List of iptv providers.

The info is there, just gota search. I could put every link in a condensed topic, but i rather people use search and learn to navigate the main website. It will give people a better understanding on how to use both websites.

1 Like

I agree with @TP-Dracoo , there are so many topics, guides, and vids on here and troypoint.com all anyone really needs to do is learn how to search. As time goes on this knowledge base is expanding fast, so searches often bring up older info but also new info as well, as it gets added almost daily.

yes I know. We have many new to the game and are at a beginner stage, totally clueless…in need of a simple but precise explanation and direction to go. Its often hard to get the basics across in chat.

***edit…pretend like yer splainin’ stuff to yer mom :joy:

1 Like

So I’ve tried different players (MX PP, Just Player, VLC) and it seems the default player with the IPTV service usually works the best. So to be clear, while it seems to me that TiviMate would just subtract from memory, that the player itself is superior because you can adjust things like buffering (with premium)? In other words it’s simply a superior player?

Gotta’ agree with ya on this one Ron…just the terms that fly off our tongues are probably Greek to many…I remember the deer in the headlight looks I used to get from customers when I tried to explain their first cable remote (with a zillion buttons). If you’re brand new to it…it is “rocket science & brain surgery”. One thing I always thought would be helpful…would be an option to post their current knowledge level of streaming when they pose a question…that way, we would be better equipped to respond more on their level. Just my 2 cents… :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Most of us choose TiViMate for it’s extensive configuration options. From recording to playlists and EPGs it is configurable.

1 Like

Don’t know exactly how much memory Tivimate eats…but negligible, compared to all other players…& yes…it’s simply a superior player…in most of our collective opinions. You also get a 5 day free trial to bang the gears, smoke the tires & see how she handles. :checkered_flag: :eyes: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

TiViMate is around 25 MB. Then of course your data. Mine is around 450MB but I have around 12 playlists and 24 EPGs, and over 10,000 channels. Of course noone needs that many channels, but I use mine for testing and finding certain things for the Troypoint insider fans.

1 Like

I’ll have to give it a whirl. I still think though that my buffering on some channels is the result of the poor link from the IPTV sub and no player will solve that.

In My Humble Opinion…unless you have a lousy home network & poor maintenance, buffering is probably 90%+ iptv server related.

2 Likes