IPTV links not updating

I totally agree. Ya the channel urls should continue to work, but I’m getting lazy in my old age and can’t be bothered with the hours it takes to fully load EPGs on a big m3u. I actually have a couple of paid services and steering away from many of the no name playlists. :upside_down_face: I quit F2V shortly after your Troypoint hiatus.

1 Like

Yeah, I cut my m3u playlist waaay down to only 3-4 and still pretty much only use one on a regular basis.

I think it is best to fly under the radar and keep good playlists private and only reveal them in a PM to someone you trust. Too much advertising brings too much attention. Then everyone suffers!

This is the 3rd m3u playlist I have used to go private.

Ya that’s exactly the way I’ve gone. I stopped promoting any free lists completely as after studying free playlists in detail I soon realized that free did not necessarily equate to legal visa vis F2V. I actually only have and use 2 lists now.

2 Likes

NONE of the Github links work for me…SMH :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

1 Like

Miki, what 2 are you using

I can’t post them. Sorry. Best thing is to check troypoint.com and go to IPTV. Then do a google search for anything that interests you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.