IP vanish little tiny light on app

I just downloaded ipvanish app. There’s a little round orange light on the top right hand corner of the app itself sometimes it’s on sometimes it’s off can anybody tell me what that light is for it doesn’t seem to matter about connection when the light illuminates.

1 Like

I take it you have VPN safety dot on your device? The little light is green when the VPN is on and red when it is off.

1 Like

No, it doesnt correspond to connection.

1 Like

Dracco please close this out. Ipvanish doesn’t have a clue what that light is for.:thinking::persevere::thinking:

Okay, i dont even see a light. So im unsure.

2 Likes

What device is this on? I’ve seen everything from a notification dot to server load to a beta app notification. Most of them seem to be on the iOS.

2 Likes

I could not attach the picture here so I attached it in the patrons lounge. A pic of the light on the ipvanish VPN app.

1 Like

It’s just a reminder that your ip vanish is on. You can turn it off in the ip vanish settings.

2 Likes

Been there done that

1 Like

Ipvanish advised me must be an update with my fire stick 4K maxx. I don’t know who knows whatever.?:thinking::thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

Now I got a light on my analiti app. Same responses. I did virus and cleaner scan. Who knows???:thinking::thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.