IP Torrents memberships

anyone have a membership to ip torrents? looking for an invite as my other private torrent site shut down
thx
Comtech

Hmm, was not aware of this. What do they provide that you can’t get off the regular torrent sites?

private sites have an additional layer of protection from prying eyes

1 Like

I’ve been a member of some exclusive private sites geared towards niche things like music. The protection is really not much different than a public site but of course you need to keep a good ratio or you won’t be able to download. Of course a VPN is an absolute must. If you don’t want to use a VPN, you need to use mIRC.

Wow, is mIRC still a thing? I was big on that late 90s and left when I found binsearch.

I have it installed on a few devices and it seems to still be going strong. I don’t really use it for years but the odd time if something cannot be found via torrent or there are just no seeds, a last ditch attempt would be to start the program again if it still works. Mine is very old but when I used it last, still worked.

If you know the proper channels you can often request an invite to a private tracker.

Did you get your invitation? I can send you one of you still need it

yes i did,thx for the reply