Installing Nvidia box

Hi, I am planning on upgrading my streaming box to Nvidia Pro, I have the Dragon box and it’s old, is there a video that can help me get it installed and also installing Kodi.

Deb

1 Like

There is a myriad of ways to setup a Shield, so for us to give you an all-encompassing video might be tough. Can you give us a little more information on what you plan on installing other than Kodi? We can point you to the guides accordingly. Shield Pro…super exciting!!! Welcome to the community!

TROYPOINT Toolbox

Kodi Ultimate Resource Guide With Installation Guides & More (troypoint.com)

Hi, I have to get Kodi installed and some of their builds, iP Vanish for security and any others that might be good. I’m a movie watcher so anything might go. If you can send me step by step directions or point me in the correct direction that would be great, I have spent hours today looking for instructions and I can find any, I usually search at Troypoint and I keep going in circles.

Deb

All the guides you need should be easily searchable on www.troypoint.com

1 Like

Hi, will the instructions work for the Nvidia Pro, I just purchased 2 one for each tv in my home

Not sure which instructions you are referring to? Basically you’re just looking for Android install. Search for NVIDIA shield install on Troypoint

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking for NVIDIA shield Pro installs for Kodi and builds on the Pro and I can’t find them on Troypoint, also I have purchased 2 new Nvidia shield Pro systems and I don’t know how to get them installed on my TV, I’m looking for instructions to get started.

Deb

Just do a search. Lots of posts to read. This is one step you must do yourself as your setup will depend on how you are using it. For example, I don’t game or record so I turn off stuff like the gaming and plex and NAS.
The following was supplied by @TXRon and is an example of material that you will need to read. Take your time. The Shield Pro has thousands of settings/options so go slow and when you hit a wall, come back and post.

2 Likes

The Kodi builds article and every other link I posted will work for the AndroidTV operating system that a Shield Pro runs. This thread is getting more and more confusing as there is really not enough detail to exactly what you are trying to do and why the information already supplied to you isnt enough to do this.

1 Like