Install the Diggz Xenon Build on chromecast 4k?

Hello, my best wishes for 2023, anyone can tell me if I can install the Diggz Xenon Build on the Kodi on a Chromecast with Google TV 4K because this is not possible and I would like to know why not, thank you very much

I don’t know if this is what you need to do or not but this is how. Hope this helps How to Jailbreak Chromecast with Google TV (Endless Streaming)

No , maybe I didn’t explain it well , so I do get the kodi installed on my chromecast 4k , but I can not manage to install a build like Diggz xenon in kodi , I keep getting the same error message

here it says that I may not be connected to the internet, but I checked and I am indeed connected (WiFi + VPN) , and I’m also in developer mode
IMG_2704

1 Like

i could be wrong i am no expert at this still reading and learning but that error has happen to me and it was because when typing the url in the box’s i had typed it wrong make sure you are typing in is correct

You maybe using an old Diggz Xenon File Source. Search “updated Diggz Xenon File Source” and try a few of the newest you find.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.