INSOMNIA Kodi Addon- Fierce New Kodi Addon

2 Likes

I installed the Insomnia addon and quite like it. However, it doesn’t install a TMDB player. LooNatics has its own players but, as of last night when I downloaded them they didn’t include one for Insomnia. Any suggestions? Since Insomnia is supposed to be a Venom fork, is there any way to modify a Venom or other TMDB player to work with it? Or is all this premature, and can everything be expected to be worked out in the next few days?

when i add the source url it tells me it cant find it on the web is it offline now?

I have the zip files on a usb drive instead of the box. ThePromise loaded great, but when I try to load insomnia, it crashes KODI. Won’t even bring up the install dialog. Haven’t been able to figure it out yet…

I am having the same problem,anyone any ideas.

As of 5/10, the LoonaticsTMDB-Players.zip file now includes a player for Insomnia.

I installed insomnia on my kodi matrix 19.4 to test it out. Installed with ease and then I ran it. Why anyone would want this addon is beyond me. Movies and tv series only and doesn’t do that well imho. Other apps are far superior, now uninstalled.

@Miki

Because people want to try different things. Let them make up their minds. I only use 5 apps if that. Sometimes just one.

I only use 5 apps but latley only one. But its why we have these choices.

I know and I’m just giving my opinion. I tested it and didn’t find it useful. Of course others can decide for themselves. The main point is it installs as others were having problem.