I'm Going Rogue!

I normally wouldn’t do this since it doesn’t fit into one of the normal categories, but I just have to share this with you guys. I’m picky AF when it comes to audio. I’m not impressed with AirPods or Beats or Bose. But these earbuds have me speechless. Since most of us use headphones or earbuds with our tablets or phones then I guess this is kinda relevant lol.

Soundcore by Anker Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version True Wireless Earphones with Hi-Res Audio Wireless, LDAC Technology, Transparency Mode, 7 Hour Playtime, HearID Personalized EQ, Wireless Charging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0948VB4MY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_RJJ0TD4VEVBA0MZKK2GC

5 Likes

I have a pair of soundcore bluetooth speakers. Nice sound :+1:

2 Likes

@Jayhawks659

Banned for life! Rouge!

Lol naw that’s fine, thanks for the review. I’m slowly thinking about wireless buds for my long drives and such, I always been a fan of over ear headphones but recently thought of trying wireless buds, I have big ears they tend to fall out. Lol

2 Likes

These literally come with about 6 or 7 different pairs of “cups” of different sizes. That’s the part that actually goes in your ear. Then there are 3 different pairs of wings, which tuck into one of the folds in your ear to keep it from falling out. I was able to find a combination that fit perfectly for me.

1 Like

@Jayhawks659

That’s awesome. Maybe when my finances get better I should order some.

I have a pair of Nuraphones and also a set of Nuratrues. Love them

1 Like

They look bad @ss, but im an over the ear dude

I’ve got both. Depends on the setting lol

1 Like