If a VPN Kill Switch is important to you

I think they listened and fixed my issue finally! Been using it steady for a week now and seems to be fine (knock on wood). I checked my account because yesterday was my 2 year expiration and I turned off auto renewal. Not sure if due to issues Iā€™ve had, nothing was said but my sub now expires on Jul 10 2025. I thought expiration was coming so I downloaded PrivateVPN to try as it has a kill switch on Android TV OS and for the day Iā€™ve had it, itā€™s running very well. When I leave for work, I put Express on due to reliability

Had the reoccurring problem again a few days ago, seems like if the box is running for more than a few days SS disconnects and the kill switch doesnā€™t shut down the internet. I have to reboot the box then things seem to work fine again for a while. Might have to contact CS or try a reinstall.

Iā€™ve had that issue of it shutting down without kill switch activating when the dreaded different VPN detected pops up. Thatā€™s why I contacted support and moved away from it. But like most train wrecks you have to return and look. Lol I started using again and so far itā€™s been working. Not sure how long or if Iā€™m just getting lucky at the moment