I was wondering about more variety in search streams what other sources besides debrids can use?

I was wondering about more variety in search streams what other sources besides debrids can use? I have realdebrid and alldebrid and have a lot of links to choose from… But both sets of links produce the same shows… Are their other link (torrent and stream providers) who find different shows than the same thing all the other debrid apps find? I’m asking about apps and/or kodi addons in the above question…ps I also use orion with both kodi and stremio and I’m not seeing anything different… I would like to watch some shows that came out 5-10 years ago… any thoughts?

From what I understand, almost all the addons that use RD search the same links, with perhaps a few more for Seren, Venom, & the Oath and their new forks. I haven’t seen any mention of any debrid services providing more links than any other, or any advantage in having more than one debrid service, though I don’t have any confirmation that there aren’t any significant differences. Some addons like The Promise & Asgard, and perhaps others, can provide free as well as RD links, and Scrubs and Elementum provide only non-RD links, which at least makes it possible that they can find some links that other addons cannot. This is a question that interests me, and I’d be interested in what you can find out.

2 Likes

Real-debrid and orion are your best for links. I have no issues with getting older shows.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

Debrid and scrapers can only find what is available. If you are not seeing older content, its because nobody is hosting it and making it available on servers. Even the main Apps will list older TV Series, but the actual links are inactive. Its not as much about what App you use, just that the content you are looking for is not online.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.