I signed up with IPVanish for lifetime $5.00 a mounth

I signed up for IPVanish for $5.00 a month for life I know it’s been a while back.
But unlike other businesses, like Zips Car Wash, I signed up for it at 14.95 a month for life
And now for some reason I got kicked off and won’t honor the contract so they. Won’t grandfather me back into their agreement.

Now you can get a better deal, like all services, they don’t value loyal customers.

If you’re out then you’re lucky. You were paying way too much. You can also look into Surf shark, a VPN many of us left IpVanish for, Price for 24+2 months is very cheap. Service is very good. It’s the VPN now recommended by Troypoint. You can search why.

1 Like

I have used a few in the past including IPV & SS. Now, I use Express and have been satisfied with its performance.

1 Like

Man sorry to hear that, done that too many years ago and it all works fine for me. What did you get kicked of for, if you don’t mind me asking?

This is my discount for years with IPvanish I got this deal back at this date through Troy point a Father’s Day special. It’s been a while but they recently upped my price by $1+ I am on the life plan but they told me that it’s 50% off of their regular price which I thought it was set price of $13.49 every 3 months for life. when I email them because I didn’t get a email for their price increase it might have went in spam I had deleted all my spam after it went in there maybe. It took them a couple of days to respond they’re very slow but they did get back with me and explain it the second time more in detail. But just a suggestion you could maybe chat with them and ask to put you on this legacy VPN quarterly with the 50% discount I would think that they would do that for you since it exists as you can see below I copied and pasted from my account so mention that to them. They bill me every 3 months through PayPal. Hope I’ve helped. Start date
27/05/2019
Renewal date
27/02/2024
Info
Active
LEGACY - VPN - QUARTERLY - $29.99

Quantity
Price / 3 Months
USD 14.99
LEGACY - DISCOUNT - 50% OFF

You’re paying Way way way too much! Cancel it and negotiate easily a proper deal for a fraction of that or switch to SS if that appeals to you.

Hello @GranpaBob, we’re sorry to hear about this. Can you drop us an email to management@ipvanish.com from your account email? We would like to further review your account to get you squared away.