I install Stremio and I found out it’s not free

I installed a Stremio and found out that the movies are not free.

What? Since when? I didn’t pay anything.

2 Likes

Stremio shows paid options also, keep scrolling right

I don’t see any paid options or any way to make a pymt. Am I missing something here?

3 Likes

I didn’t pay anything either and it works just fine for me. Get everything that I select to watch. :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

All it cost me was time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :mantelpiece_clock:

3 Likes

I had to go through uninstalling torrentio and reinstalling it. Then had to once again go through the long dragged-out process to get RD back up and running on it. This the 3rd time I’ve had to do this since installing this app. I am about done messing with it anymore. Syncler is good enough for me and has worked perfectly for years.

Watching Stremio right now. It’s great when everything is working as it should be. Just too many times having to redo stuff.

3 Likes

It’s free, the first ones are always the paid stuff, its for if you have those subs. follow the guides please.

3 Likes

Oh, now I understand what they were talking about. It sounds like they need to install some addons. Forgot about those paid verified ones. I scroll through them at light speed. Wish there was a way just to get rid of them from taking up space.

4 Likes

I’ve only had to do it once and it’s been working fine knock on wood.

1 Like

I don’t know why you’re having issues. I have had it for years and not once did I have to reenter the RD API. I did it way before any copy and paste options. I actually wrote the whole API down and entered it one bit at a time, manually. :crazy_face: With so many good sources and addons you really don’t need RD in Stremio. .

3 Likes

Same here but I did add real debrid only because I have it already. Stremio and syncler are my 2go to watch them every day and night. :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, I had a hiccup on my laptop and had to reset it and that screwed up a lot of things. One of which was any app I had running RD. So, this one was my fault and not Stremio’s. Although, to get RD on torrntio is a pain in the butt!

2 Likes

I agree. With every app I’ve used or tested for movies and series, Stremio was by far the hardest to get RD on. But as I mentioned, Stremio is also the one app where having RD doesn’t make that big a difference. The copy/paste on a computer is also pretty easy.

2 Likes

I installed RD because it seemed the Torrentio addon required it. Plus I already have a sub for RD. So, might as well use it.

Like I said before I have been having issues with my laptop and had to reset it. Apparently in doing so I lost my devices that I had set up. So I had to redo RD on all of them. I think RD logs your devices off of the ip of the device that you used to install RD on…not certain.

Anyway, right now everything is working good! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I did the same thing years ago when I first got Stremio. It was quite a chore to add one symbol at a time on the firestick, but like you I thought what the heck, I paid for it so use it. Then after many long months of using Stremio I found I was relying less and less on RD and using my other addons more often. But once the API is added I’ve never given it another thought and I’m sure glad I don’t have to add that huge API key again. :wink: :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve gotten better at it. I now use the Nvidia Remote app to copy and paste it from the TV screen right on to the api webpage (orion something), I am now using Jiopages browser. It’s a pretty good browser.

I’m just bitchy because my TN Vols got spanked yesterday. lol

TN Vols? Is that a sports team? :thinking: :eyes: :flushed:

Yeah, Tennessee Volunteers. My new home team. They were ranked #1 yesterday before the game, but most likely will drop out of the top 4 now.

Aha. lol. I thought vols were rodents. lol lol. :laughing: