I have the real debrid on my KODI

my problem I am not stupid person but just never learn any thing about this computer stuff I am older person if you wanted your house all wired in lights outlets what ever call me but now computers ok back to it my crew does not work right very few shows on it I did get the debrid but no help some one said about TROYPOINT video on how to use it but I can not find that either I like Kodi because I can not afford and cable TV any more so all I have is my firestick

Don’t worry, keep trying, I was exactly where you are 3 yrs. ago, good luck

8 Likes

Your WIFi service may not be fast enough …my service is300:speed I can’t afford the 500 speed WiFi thus limited to 720 and SD movie downloads ,debrid will not help if their system downloads the K and 1080 downloads 300 speed don’t work so we’ll much buffering if you get movie

1 Like

300 is more than enough. Do a speed test. Even if you’ve got 50 down you should be fine for most stuff. It’s more likely your ISP is throttling you if they are tracking what you’re streaming. This is why a VPN can make all the difference.

2 Likes

crew sucks<
I dont use real debrid but use Scrubs 2 for tv shows, movies
TapTv for news/sports

Another Joker that doesn’t want to pay $3/month for Real Debrid. Thanks for finding the Holy Grail

1 Like

ok; give me a reason why i should pay?

You shouldn’t, save all of their bandwidth for me.

Really? It’s been covered probably 100 times. If you don’t want to read and you don’t want to pay for it then don’t. I personally can’t imagine going back to streaming without it. I constantly play 4K streams with TrueHD uncompressed audio tracks and have zero buffering. Can’t do that consistently with free streams, if you can even find any in that high of quality.

I had that I paid for it but that never worked for me either I did not know how to use it but it was on here

Real debrid never worked for you? What were you using it on? If on KODI it works the issue is on your end. did you ever actually authenticate RD in the KODI Addon you were trying to stream from or did you just purchase a sub expecting it to magically work?

1 Like

I have been having trouble with it , I can authorize with seren but not with The Crew in Kodi with crew I all ways get invalid code may have expired

Can you give us a screenshot of where exactly you’re trying to authorize?

found my mistake, was loading up alldebird

Hi well I put on debrid on computer and down loaded it paid for it but do not know how to get it on my t V set for KODI I sure witch I knew a lot more about this computer stuff

Use the search :mag: at the top :point_up: and type in something like "add real debrid to kodi and start reading. Or go to

troypoint.com

and search for a tutorial.

Thanks for this post! I’m new and trying to figure this stuff out. I have the RD account as well as a pay IPTV service and I am trying to find info on how or if they work in KODI or I’d I need separate APK for the live tv and just KODI for the RD content. Thusfar, I haven’t run across that info.

RD does not work with IPTV Services. For IPTV you need an IPTV Player (Tivimate, Smarters, etc…) then you purchase a subscription from a Verified or unverified provider. Your IPTV services gives you the information that you load in your IPTV player to enable your services. You use RD in KODI to get more and higher quality streams. Most KODI addons won’t deliver consistent streams without RD. I use IPTV for Live Sports, Sports shows (ESPN etc) News, and use KODI +RD + Trakt TV for all my TV Shows/Movies VOD commercial Free

EDIT: sorry @Girt121557 I didn’t address if your IPTV Service will work within KODI. In theory I have seen how this can be setup within KODI. But as a 6+ year KODI user I have not heard of anyone doing this on a consistent basis. also while some KODI Addons do have live IPTV sections it’s been my experience they are hit and miss since the KODI Dev’s are not paid. IMO it’s best to use KODI for VOD and use a paid IPTV service for what you want to watch live

Quick question, a little while ago, Troy released information about RD and he was concerned about RD giving up user information if pressed. As a result, I stopped using RD and I have to be honest, streaming without RD sucks at best. Was I mistaken or are people just rolling the dice? I do have a VPN always on but still concerned or confused about using RealDebrid, what do you think? Thanks for your reply!

Geezus the Paranoia of some here! What are you worried about? When you create an account with RD you create a username, password, and email. Then you use one of the payment forms. If you are concerned (you shouldn’t be) just use a burner email account. I’ve used RD for years with my main email (gmail) and have paid with a personal credit card. There’s plenty of things to worry about but this isn’t one of them

1 Like