I have a question about YouTube

Is there any app or apk that will block YouTube adds on IPad

1 Like

Try downloading Smart Tube. I believe it is in the TP-Toolbox

1 Like

I don’t think you can install that on IPad because Apple still doesn’t let you install Apps that are not in the App Store yet

Pretty sure if you can get Brave browser on that device and access YouTube from there, that should fix the ad annoyance.

1 Like

You can download an emulator such as Bluestacks and then download Smart Tube to there.

1 Like

How do you download that because I have never heard of that before

Download and Use Move to iOS on PC & Mac (Emulator) (bluestacks.com)

BlueStacks for ios (gossipfunda.com)

1 Like

I looked that but I don’t understand why it says you need an Android device because I don’t have an Android device

Then try what PapaS said. If that works, then you can make a shortcut app to place on your home screen.

Don’t know very much about Apple products, but I have heard of people installing an emulator on those devices. Don’t know because I have never known anyone who tried.

1 Like

Well I don’t understand how to install that program

@PapaS PapaS suggested that you download Brave browser and then try going to youtube.com and view your videos using that browser. He said it might block the ads that way, since Brave browser has a built-in adblocker. To get Brave browser just go to the Apple App Store on your phone or iPad and type in Brave browser.
‎Brave Private Web Browser on the App Store

1 Like

I got that Browser but I have one question is there not a way to watch the videos in full screen

There should be. I don’t have an iPhone or iPad, but normally there’s a little square in the bottom right corner of the video that you would touch.

1 Like

“SmartTubeNext” I would never be without it, I use it every night on my Fire TV Cube. Blocks all ads and skips forward when it detects ads during the video. Been using it a few years now and it’s be brilliant, sometimes when google changes some code that messes with the app the creators at Github usually have an update out pretty quickly.

P.S. Sorry just seen you were looking for iPad, my bad!

1 Like

Click on purple

2 Likes

Have you tried, Brave browser?

Just pay for premium :rofl:

I am using that now it is working just fine

1 Like

I don’t have the money to pay for premium

I think if it was less expensive and I was a creator I would maybe think about it, but for ad removal it costs way to much…lol. This is why I just watch Youtube via my fire cubes using SmartTubeNext :slight_smile:

1 Like