I cant connect to IPVanish

My firestick wont connect to ipvanish im on a business internet that must have a firewall can anybody help

1 Like

I suspect your admin would need to set up a rule for IPV to access the net through the Firewall. Don’t quote me though.

1 Like

I would like to add, try Obfuscation in your IPVanish, that may get you through.

Can someone please tell me why my vpn ipvanish is not connecting? The little map just glows red. I’ve been trying for about an hour but it won’t connect

Is your subscription up?

I have had that happen more than once on my FS 4K. Rebooting the FS cured the problem.

This is ridiculous. Unable to connect at all. Anyone know what the issue is. Thanks

Hey Remy. Did this just happen after an update? How long have you had IPV, although that doesn’t really matter. Just curious. I assume you did have a working IPV. Can you uninstall and then reinstall an older version that did work for you?

It’s my friend that is having issues and trying to help him over the phone. He’s not very savy with this stuff. I use SS now because it stays on and works very well for me. I told him next time I see him I’ll fix this for him. Hands on is the best

He sent me screen shots and on the main page where you should be able to connect there is a red exclamation

Very hard to help remotely. I’ll do some digging and see what that red exclamation indicates and if there’s a fix. Was this after an update? Did it just happen out of the blue?

He doesn’t do updates unless I remind him so this might have been going on for a few days.