I am wondering what is the best Kodi build 19.3

What is kodi build 19.3 will my addons I have be added onto the build? I will reply back to everybody soon I just have a bit of work to do

1 Like

Hi @Wardylfc20
So Kodi v.19.3 is the latest version of the Kodi platform. The add-ons you have downloaded and installed will not be added to a Kodi build that you choose to install. Having said that, depending on the build you want to use, the add-ons you have may have already been installed by the build developer when the build was created.

2 Likes

I have been running Green Monster 19 with great results on my Nvidia Shields. Used the TP fork to test it out 1st, once I felt it was stable enough, I uninstalled 18.9 and installed 19 with the Green Monster. Been running great for months…

4 Likes

The best build is no build. I suggest finding one add-on you really like and using it with real debrid. With a little bit of research you can make things look just as cool as a build without all the extra stuff you don’t need that just wastes storage space and requires frequent updates.

9 Likes

Thank I will give it a go

Thanks for that that If they are not there I will just try and add them myself I am just getting used to all this It’s better than paying Sky I can watch what I want when I want

1 Like

@Wardylfc20
Good luck. If you find that you are not getting the experience you are wanting, follow @Jayhawks659 advice and I think you will be pleasantly surprised and you’ll have extra storage on your device which will improve the streaming experience.
Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Thanks for your help :+1:

When I first started to use Kodi all I used were builds. It became a real issue because it just didn’t work as well as I would have hoped it would. Stopped using it for over a year and just got back into it after reading the post about only using a few addons for movies and TV shows. With RD Kodi just works the best. No buffering or inconsistencies . That’s the way I would go

5 Likes

Just my two cents, I started with builds, don’t care much for them, went to kodi with two add ons. Crew and oath. Just added seren. With real debrid everything’s fine. Merry xmas

4 Likes

Luxury blue magic was my absolute favorite, but it’s shut down. Now been using green monster, it’s slower but works well.

I agree with Jayhawks 100%. I use Kodi along with The Crew, Venom and The Oath. I had extra space so I installed Seren. I am a very happy camper!!

7 Likes

I use 2 kodi’s. One build the Doomzday sports 101 build…this is my goto when I get bored with everything else. Just a personal build ive been keeping up with. My “main” kodi is Troys no build with seren, Theoath, the Thecrew and Base 19. Over the last few weeks this is my fav with real debrid kicked in as a fire starter :joy: … I’m not sure what my fav will be next week and I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I use Xenon, with Real Debrid. And I mainly use Seren.

I have been using the Grindhouse Builds for years with RD. There are several well maintained 18 and 19 Builds to choose from in their wizard. When an Addon developer decides to quit for whatever reason and sources dry up they replace with other addons. They have had The Oathe and The Crew as staples in their builds for a long time and the Build Developer has also added The Endzone (Live Sports) which has proved to be beneficial for NFL Sundays when sources from other Addons have excess buffering or don’t work. And they are really good about helping with issues with their Builds or anything KODI related on their FB Page. It is very active.

I have an Android Box with plenty of storage so space is not an issue but for anyone that it is certainly can understand using Addons on their own vs Builds

2 Likes

Do you use real-debrid? I don’t have that

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice much appreciated I will just have a mess about and see what works best

1 Like