I am an older man never worked with computers

I had KODI 19.3 every thing was fine now I can only download 19.1 and now I can not get some add on it said set up real debrid but how by the I wonder if they have any kind of book on what and how to about KODI because some things they put on there I have no idea what it is I liked 19,3 but I can not longer download it plus have no souse for 20 KODI so

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

If you have version 20.1 you can install the new addons , older versions of Kodi like 19.* won’t accept the latest addons.
Which addons do you want?
Is it for a firestick or Windows?

1 Like

Hi I have a firestick I have been using the source diggzrepo but that does not work on I am thinking just the 19.1 19,3 does not download any more I can get the 20 but it crashed on me and do not know what source it uses

@larry85123 … I am a fellow old guy. Kodi has a long learning curve and is more difficult with frequent new builds and add-ons. You have constant maintenance.
For me, using Stremio was far easier and no Real-Debrid necessary.
Others on this site love paid subscriptions to Syncler with Real-Debrid.
Both have great results
There is much discussion on both if you use the search feature. Stremio with one of the recommended IPTV services (listed at troypoint.com) and I’m good to go.
Don’t forget the many free verified apps such as Tubi, Freevee, Pluto and others and you’ll never run out of sports and entertainment to watch.

1 Like

As posted follow the troypiont instructions for loading KODI builds.

I personally will only use addons or APK’s that allow for Debrid service.

My go to APK for streaming is Weyd with Real Debrid. Seems to be the cheapest easiest and most reliable add free streaming.

Next is the KODI 20.1 Diggz Xenon build set up with Debrid services.

And last on my list of go to streamers is Stremio it is free and I like it very much. Torrentio Addon does work great with Debrid services and is fast but since it doesn’t work well with TRAKT I use Weyd and never bothered paying more for Syncler. But Syncler is decent as well and also needs Debrid.

Just take it step by step and if you don’t already give Real Debrid a shot. I use Real Debrid and Premiumize Real debrid costs less and has more links. Premiumize lets you share accounts and doesnt work of off IP address like RealDebrid. .