Hulu install on firetv stick

Hi this is my first time and I hope I’m asking the right question. I live in the uk and want to install Hulu on my fire tv Stick can anyone able to help me. Thanks

This is what I found on it:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for all your help I got it sorted and using IPVanishVPN and Ill give hola a go on my laptop

1 Like

To access hulu on your firestick or device, you will need to set up a VPN and hope that it connects you out of the country, IE the USA, so that amazon thinks you are in the country which will allow American censorship and blocking to be removed. The UN/Europe has some silly bans for media streaming. Right now, 4/20/2019, you can purchase IPVanish for 1 year and get an additional year for free. It is a great deal.

1 Like

@b.cummins2n IPVanish, you can select what country will be used from sites all over the world. Select United States. You can also select a city of your choice like Chicago, New York or Los Angeles. Then you just tell it to select the Best Server for the criteria outlined above.

Thanks for all the reply’s I got it working with IPVanishVPN it worked straight away thanks everybody.

1 Like

Appreciate the follow up. Good to know we are doing something right!