How to use unlinked

Ok thanks jsrfrench will give it a try

This is the info Iā€™ve been hoping for. Is there a list of the 78 processes I should stop? FYI I didnā€™t use the debloat tool to stop the updates but used FireOS Update Blocker. I did use ESFileExplorer but on my left panel ā€œappā€ was down the list. Returning the Amazon crap to factory settings rescued a good amount of space. Thank you.

1 Like

@Miki
Just reset my stick to factory settings last night, after loading back the appā€™s I use and debloating. Gained a total of 3 and change of available space. Today, streaming football games and movies later, so far zero buffering. I too would like the list of 78 to turn off.

1 Like

The list is totally dependent upon whether you watch Prime Video, watch IMDB which is attached to Prime, use the News, TV Guide, have a usb drive attached, have other apps like A&R, History Channel, Lifetime, Use Alexa, & such.
Easier to give you a running list of mine & I watch both Prime & IMBD plus never use Alexa.
No = No checkmark - Yes = a checkmark
1st 5 no
Next 11 yes
Next 3 no
next 3 yes
(live TV Guide) no
vizzini breaks alexa yes
documentsui no
the next 27 yes
franktvinput no
next 7 yes
next 2 no
next 2 yes
sharingservice client proxy no
next 6 yes
next 7 no - all have a .tv
The final 11 yes
This is how mine is set up. If you do not watch Prime or IMBD then put a checkmark next to all those & the others 7 which have a .TV in the description.
Now important - after you click the arrow top right & the program runs thru closing the packages - to get out of the program the proper way is to click on the X inside the white circle.
Happy Streaming - hope this helps & remember 2 things:
1- Update every 6 months or after you hear a big amazon update happened.
2- Rerun the Debloater after the update.
***I also check the Debloater ever month or so since my Trophy Wife will open a program or something which will remove the checkmark. Just like she didnā€™t marry me for my looks, I didnā€™t marry her for her brains & she is a real blonde to da bone but a lot of fun to be around.

1 Like

I just been debloating everythingā€¦
& rebloating when I use scamazon

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.