How to Switch IPTV Apps

I am thinking about switching from XCIPTV to Tivimate but am unsure how to do that. Do I have to log out of XCIP before logging into Tivimate or does it not matter if you are logged into 2?

Other than if you’re attempting to use both at the same time I don’t see any issue being logged into both, and only using one.

It’s all about how many connections you subscribed for.

1 Like

Thanks, so it sounds like if I want to have more than one app so I can choose which one I want to use then I guess it’s best to log out of one

One app has nothing to do with the other. I can have 2 iptv players and my subs entered in both. I can then choose either one to watch, just not both at the same time unless my sub has multiple connections.

No you don’t need to log out. When you back out of an iptv player the stream isn’t active but the app can remain running in the background without any issue. So I can be watching something in TiViMate, then stop watching it, back out of the app and then say open Smarters to watch something else. I never log out.

Oh ok, I get it, I am kind of new at this stuff, thanks for explaining, much appreciated!

No problem, that’s what we’re here for. Everyone has to start somewhere.

3 Likes

Anyone know how to subscribe for Tivimate premium if you don’t have anything but OS (apple)

Use your laptop with Bluestacks. Borrow someone’s Android phone. Buy a cheap phone for about $20-$25 bucks

walmart has a prepaid one for $20

1 Like