How to Stream Local Channels Without Cable

Okay, I just looked at the rules and really have no idea what you mean by the statement you made. The main topic is older? What is the main topic? It’s done by the administration that can stay? - Again no idea what you are sating here? It’s grandfathered in by the Insider? - What is Grandfathered in? Are you saying some people can talk about IPTV services because they are Grandfathered and some are not? I’m not trying to give you are hard time but please explain the following statement. It is very confusing. Thank you

“The main topic is older and done by the administration that can stay, it’s grandfathered in the insider. Please take a look at our rules.”

@MarkxG

It’s not confusing. This is the main topic, topic creator has made this prior to the rules being changed so it stays.

Alot of the older topics with iptv information was done prior to the rules changing.

Moving forward we are no longer talking about provider information or links. You mentioned why is there stuff on here if we can’t talk about I was explaining to you why.

Let’s focus on the topic at hand here. If you need channels or free stuff it’s posted on these fourms. This fourm isn’t to hard to handle, take your time use the search function and do your best. This isn’t ment to be rude I Welcome everyone and encourage learning and figuring stuff out. Thanks for joining us!

1 Like

Okay, still have no idea what you mean by “This is the main topic, topic creator has made this prior to the rules being changes so it stays”???

Look there’s some great info here but I have no idea how any of this stuff is organized. I’ve been working with KODI and Streaming services for about 5 years and a member of many of the Facebook, Telegram, and Discord sites dedicated to what tis being talked about here and have no problem navigating any of those sites like I do here. Yeah so it’s my issue but the UI here boggles me so maybe that’s why I’m not understanding what you are saying. Thanks for trying to assist I appreciate it

It’s actually very easy. At the top of this topic is the title, above that on the header and to the right a magnifying glass which is the search button. To the right of that a hamburger. Click the hamburger as you would in any app and open up a world of topics, all organized.