How to Install XCIPTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV and Android Devices

Originally published at: How to Install XCIPTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV and Android Devices

This step-by-step guide shows how to install XCIPTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices. XCIPTV is one of the most popular IPTV players available. Many pair the XCIPTV player with their favorite IPTV Services for a better streaming experience. This is similar to other players like IPTV Smarters and Tivimate for those familiar with…

I checked this app out for curiosity sake as I have been using Tivimate for quite some time now. To say it’s similar to TiviMate is quite a stretch. It is better than the stock players you get with the IPTV services but doesn’t even come close to Tivimate. No ability to hide groups and channels , no option to copy or move channels to groups or your create own group and I can go on and on. The record function is very basic also.

I know it’s free and IS a decent upgrade to the stock players, but even the free version of of TiviMate is more powerful than this app. I’ve used or tested other players in the past like Smarters, Perfect Player and now XCIPTV and I will stick with TiviMate. BTW, the premium version does cost $5.99, but we’ll worth it.

Also, forgot to mention once again…Thanks TroyPoint for all the reviews and info you disseminate to your loyal followers!!!