How to Install Voltra TV on Firestick & Android TV (All-In-One)

Originally published at: How to Install Voltra TV on Firestick & Android TV (All-In-One)

This tutorial shows how to install Voltra TV on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV/Google TV, and other devices. Voltra TV is an all-in-one streaming app that provides movies, TV series, live channels, and some sports streams with one-click playback. After testing we discovered that no integrations are available for premium debrid services or Trakt. This…

Anyone getting a “no internet connection” after installing Voltra?

Could be many issues at play here since Voltra TV is unverified and something we consider a ‘crap app’

See this for better options - 5 Best APKs for Firestick/Android TV (Free Movies & Shows)

@anon44985237 , you mean like this app ?? :laughing:

Did u disabled Clean Web on Surfshark? Could be the problem

this is the same crap free live tv everyone has.

no Fox News, No Newsmax, No OANN, just the free versions.

Using IP Vanish. Played around with the app and discovered that if I open the app and then open VPN it works fine. Little afraid of it, going to trash it. Thanks for your comment.

Don’t you have to reclose the app to open the VPN.

Using firestick, after I opened Voltra hit home, opened VPN, connected, confirmed had new IP address, hit home again, opened Voltra, all was working fine.

In the last 2 days everything else been down for me except this guy. Loving it

Did not work for me using Nord VPN. I did disconnect VPN, open Voltra, connect VPN, then Voltra worked while it was open. If I exited Voltra and reopened it did not work. I could split tunnel Nord to exclude Voltra, but that would not be wise. Any other ideas are welcome!

In Nord choose not to use their DNS server, instead add your own .

Hi Miki! Did not work for me. I switched to the 3 DNS, added Voltra to Split Tunneling to use the VPN and got the same results. I’ll try it a couple more times, but so far no luck. Thanks for the idea.

Try changing protocols. I am using Nordlynx presently but you may find another that allow compatibility.

We came across voltra last week to watch the game but this week I get a message that out of the free 24 hours and it wants you to take a quiz. Is the quiz legit?

I never would. You may want to test out the site URL. See if it returns any redirects or malware.

https://web-check.xyz/

Came across voltra last week for live sports stream and it worked well, went to use it yesterday for sports and it says your out of your free 24 hours and it’s wanting you to do a quiz to get a code to get additional 24 hours. Is this quiz legit? Anyway around it? Also any advise how to access the quiz from my onn box as that is the only android devise we have?

Troy’s recently updated Unlinked code article names many “stores” for app downloads. Pick any store and you’ll find apps to fix your sports desires. I’ve used the first one in the alphabet as a backup with decent success.