How to Install TiviMate on Firestick/Android TV/Google TV

Originally published at: How to Install TiviMate V5 on Firestick & Android TV (April 2024)

The following guide will show you how to install TiviMate on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV/Google TV devices. We provide both a screenshot tutorial as well as a video tutorial that covers all aspects of this fabulous application. This guide also provides setup instructions and more to help you get the most out of…

2 Likes

Hi TroyPoint,
I have a FireTV max 2nd gen.
I have subscription to both Cue Streaming and TiviMate.
On my Shield TV Pro(2019) I can install both apps and use separately but if I install TiviMate from your site on my FireTV it says “do I want update” instead of installing TiviMate your version is listed as v4.7.03.
I know Cue uses TiviMate as it’s base but why can’t I install both as I can on the Shield?

The app download from Troypoint is telling you a newer version is available.

With limited storage in Fire TV, why not just update to the latest version and configure multiple playlist - will save on switching app when you want to use a different playlist

I think you misunderstand, Cue has TiviMate base but it is it’s own app not TiviMate.

I have both apps loaded on my Shield TV Pro, I have no problems using either.

But on the FireTV it faults the install and wants to update the app but if you have it try it fails.

Cue does not allow it’s info to be used for adding playlist and login on TiviMate.

wow is this pricey!

What is their login? If M3U or X-treme codes I see no reason it can’t be added to TiViMate. Is this an unverfied IPTV service? If so then it’s in the wrong category to be mentioned.

I found to info to download the cue app. I will see if I can get the dns now.

1 Like

I’ve seen this address before. Is this the same guy who lives in Florida and has a real-estate business?

It use X-treme codes.

Well TiViMate takes extreme codes. I’d give it a try.

Guess you could try uninstalling your Cue app. Install Tivimate and then reinstall Cue app.

But I would try installing Tivimate, configure your Cue service with XC login

I have tried to use TiviMate to use Cue info on my ShieldTV but it does not work.

Thanks for trying.

Back to my original question, Why can’t I install both Cue and TiviMate on the FireTV Max?
I can install both on the ShieldTV and both work.

Which version of tivimate is cue using?

When I check it says v3.9.9

Thanks. Surprised they have a modified tivimate with that version. I think last mod I know was 2.8.

The iptv service I had offered a mod version on tivimate version 3.99 it was working and then would not i
Install any longer on any device. Check with cue.

What is the voice command to launch Tivimate from the fire stick remote?

I had my MECOOL KM2 Plus setup to backup settings to an external PC via SMB, but it has decided to no longer function. I deleted the SMB configuration and figured I would set it up again. I go to BACKUP, setup SMB, input the IP address of the PC, but when it wants the SERVER name, it needs to begin with \ followed by the path. I don’t seem to find the backslash on the popup keyboard. I feel a bit foolish as I had it set up in the past. Any help out there?

If I am thinking right, hit the up arrow to make everything capitalized. The back slash is there