How to Install The Coalition Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android TV

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/the-coalition-kodi-addon/

This guide covers The Coalition Kodi Addon with installation instructions on any Kodi device you prefer. This includes streaming devices such as Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV, Google TV, PC, Linux, and more. The Coalition is a new Kodi addon that is available within the Crew Repository. The Crew is one of the most well-known…

3 Likes

Does Coalition basically take ove Kodi with its interface the same way that Superman does, making it difficult to access the other apps on Kodi?

1 Like

No, this is a Kodi addon and not a Build.

3 Likes

Excellent! Thanks

1 Like

Hey All , I been using the coalition add on , it seems to have very similar functionality as Fen… im using kodi 20.2 ,firestick 4k Max 2023 , Diggz xenon build and I’m impressed…Definitely recommend Troys tutorial!

This addon is actually pretty amazing, it is really fast at getting links for movies/tv when you click on one, about 3-4 seconds. Deffo a fen clone. Can be linked to real debrid from the addon and your good to go, no external scrapers to install. Will give it a good test in the next few days.
Cheers Troy for the info.

When I search TV shows or movies I get “no results”
I have enabled Rd and it shows logged in to RD.
As it searches I can see the links as it searches then when it finishes I get searching I get message “no results”
Any ideas?

Open Coalition and go to My Services. Check Real Debrid: Account Info.

It should have your RD name/status and Exp date.

If that is all good then I don’t know why you are having a problem.

Thanks… Yes that’s all good. Guess I will delete and try to reinstall…

Ok.

I tested on my Coalition and was able to search movies and TV. Movie came back with multiple links to choose. TV automatically played the episode i selected. Meaning i didnt have a choice to select a link it just playing when i select the episode.

Did everything for installation. Clicked on The Coalition, Clicked on install, the following message comes up “Installation has failed”. On Firestick 4k MAX. But, I did install it on my Windows 11 computer with no problems.

There is an option in the addon settings to turn off autoplay.
Setttings>settings coalition>playback
Uncheck both autoplay for movies and episodes.

Question: If I have the crew installed as a Kodi Addon, will adding Coalition add on be any benefit?

Yes its a lot faster than the crew addon. Give it a try.

Mehhh! Not impressed with this Addon. Tried a few of my Trakt Shows and there were fewer and lower quality sources for the same episodes compared to The Crew. These are current shows.

Since The Crew add-on has not worked on any of my Kodi devices for months I have switched to Elementum.

Has anyone successfully run Coalition from The Crew?

Yes I added it to see what all the Hype was about and compared a few of my shows and went back to The Crew as I found the number of sources and quality to be much better on The Crew

For some reason I have not been able to get The Crew (with Real-Debrid) to work for months now on any of my devices with Kodi 20.2?

I just installed coalition as a stand alone. Works great when watching listed movies or tv shows. My problem is, when I do a search for a tv show or movie I get “no results”. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Are you using Real Debrid? Did you authorize and/or sync after you downloaded Coalition.

I use Coalition as my #1 addon. Works great for me.

1 Like