How to Install Projectivy Launcher V4.51 on Firestick/Android TV

only difference is *maybe because I pay for projectivy and my am8 is rooted? not sure. But I did read one time that projectivy was more functional on a rooted box, so I did

1 Like

No probs Ron. Again, many thanks for your time.:pray:t2:

1 Like

Projectivy now allows for user made video live wallpaper. I downloaded one of my custom made mp4. The visual is working fine, but I cannot figure out how to get the sound to play.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

That’s an interesting thought PF. I have read through the change log for each version ( Releases · spocky/miproja1 (github.com)) but just don’t see anything about sound on the background. Are you sure it is possible? If it is, maybe a different file format? I’ll try to fiddle a little and let you know if I see anything.

1 Like

You would think if they allow a mp4 file to install. Then you would think that would also include the option for sound. Otherwise using a high-quality gif in my SOL3 is still better because SOL3 has a ton more options for customizations.

Projectivy has very limited app icon customization. Spacing is awkward and I don’t see any option for widgets.

In order for me to customize the app icons. I have to make shortcuts for all of them. Basically, creating another app for the same thing.

Although, I think the shear simplicity of the launcher is appealing to those who just want simple.

Here is a link to what I have going so far. I want to add a space ship flying through nebula and I have to customize at least the 16 apps appearing on the homepage. Gonna make some transparent logos with just an outlined box. But that means I will have 16 more apps sitting hidden in the apps catalog.

I’m in no hurry to do it, though, because I still like SOL3 over Projectivy. lol

https://imgur.com/ds4QKj4