How To Install Plex Kodi Addon on Firestick/Fire TV, and Android TV

Originally published at: How To Install Plex Kodi Addon on Firestick/Fire TV, and Android TV

The tutorial below will show you How to Install Plex Kodi Addon using a step-by-step guide. The Plex Media Server software is an excellent solution for managing movies, tv shows, music, family videos, pictures, and more from a central location. For those of us who use Kodi on a regular basis, it is nice having…

Ok, thanks. I installed Plex from the tutorial and can access the programs from my computer but on my firestick it says “no servers found”, any suggestions? Thanks again.

Hello @Tad331 first off, thanks for being a Patron!! Much appreciated. This can occur for a few reasons. Make sure that your Firestick and Plex server are attached to the same network. Assuming you are using the same Plex account for both your Plex Server and client setup of Plex on Firestick? If running a VPN on Plex computer, try turning that off or allow for LAN access…I know IPVanish provides that feature. Same thing with running VPN on Plex Client on Firestick, if running VPN make sure Allow LAN access is on. Most of the time, these problems correspond directly to VPN blocking access on either side.

1 Like