How To Install No Limits Magic Build On Kodi

Originally published at: How To Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi - Simple Instructions

This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi. Installing the No Limits Magic Build is a great way to get all of the best Kodi add-ons with one click. This is currently one of the most popular builds because of the friendly user interface along with tons of…

Troy, Neither of the no limits URL’S Work On The Kodi Install. Win 10. Lenard.

Hi Lenard, working fine on my end - nolimitsbuilds.com - nolimitsbuilds Resources and Information. Make sure that you have turn on unknown sources and you can follow this video here - How To Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi - Simple Instructions

I’m having the same trouble I believe. I get an error message that says “invalid zip url”. It doesn’t matter which server I try.

Hey Troy,
I don’t know if this update will help diagnose the issue. But I went back and followed the steps from the beginning. However, when it came to the actual installation, I chose server 4 first. And boom! It worked!!

David

@ddmoore66 glad you got it to work! Yes, sometimes choosing a different server will definitely help.